Au Pair Informationfor Working in Australia
Au Pair Down Under with Dream Nannies!
Experience the laid back, sunny lifestyle that Australia offers living with an Australian family. Discover a new and exciting culture and explore this amazing country. Choose from city, beach or rural locations.
Whether you’re looking for groovy Bondi, cool Melbourne or an outback experience we have placements all year around!
Why Au Pair with Dream Nannies?
- We have been matching au pair with families all over Australia for many years
- We help match you with the BEST family for YOU!
- Advice and support – we are a young, friendly team and we have all been Au Pairs ourselves
- We work with professional, caring families who will welcome you into their home
- On-going support once you arrive – we introduce you to other Au Pairs and organise fun events!
- We offer a personal and friendly service and make sure you have a great, safe and unforgettable experience!
- Access to On line Au Pair Training – get ahead of the competition and prepare !
- Register for Au Pair Training Course here and get discounted prices.
- Great paying positions with more pay for more experienced Au Pairs, flexible roles with opportunity to travel, full time or part time. We have placements all year around
What do you need?
- Working Holiday Visa *
- Minimum age 18
- Strong English Skills
- Good childcare experience – and love being around children!
- Childcare references
- Clean criminal record and good health
- Travel Insurance
- First Aid or Au Pair Training Certificate
- Apply for Working with Checks **
- Have a good sense of responsibility and a positive attitude
*you must be able to legally work in Australia to apply
** Working with Checks are legal requirement in Australia, we will provide assistance with this process
If you love children and looking to stay with an Australian Family who will provide you with great accommodation, meals, generous weekly allowance and sometimes a car and other perks – apply to be an Au Pair Now and start your adventure of a lifetime!
Here’s what some of our Au Pairs say:
“I’m so happy with my family! I’m absolutely smitten with their two children, and the parents are gracious and warm hearted people. Couldn’t have found a better fit
Thank you so much for your help, I’m so thrilled!”
Julia, Happy Au Pair , July 2017
“Thank you because without you I would not be here in Australia. I am having a great time in Melbourne, it’s a wonderful city and people are very nice. All my expectations about the family are achieved, you match me with the perfect one, I am really enjoying my au pair time”
Ophélie – Au Pair from France - May 2016
“I am loving working for this family 🙂 they are such a great family; such a nice couple with the most beautiful children.
I have had so much fun already and I know I am going to have so much more!
Thank you so much for referring me to the family, I couldn’t have asked for a better placement! “
Mikalya – Au Pair – February 2015
Start Your Adventure Today!!
As an Au Pair or Nanny in Australia