Travel Insurance for Au Pairs and Nannies

Dream Nannies strongly advise that all Au Pairs and Nannies travelling overseas take out suitable Travel Insurance for the duration of their trip. Travel Insurance will cover the cost of baggage loss and cover you for any medical emergencies.

Additional Medical Insurance may be advisable unless you are a national of a country that has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.

The Australian Government has signed Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA) with the governments of United Kingdom, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Norway, Slovenia, Malta and Italy which entitles you to limited subsidised health services for medically necessary treatment while visiting as an au pair in Australia.

See this link for more information:

Dream Nannies are happy recommend World Nomads for Travel Insurance which you can book through our site.